Sunday, June 24, 2012

What a bargain!

Today's bargain is a pair of Easy Spirit Motions for $5. That's right, five dollars for a pair of shoes that retails normally for almost $70. I bought them at Gabe's (Gabriel Brothers, if you're not familiar with them) and it made the trip worthwhile.

Yesterday's bargain was 6+ skeins of a vintage fingering weight wool for $6.99, including shipping, from eBay. I don't know how I lucked out, because that's a great deal.

I'm going to need all the money I save to buy health insurance. It is outrageous what Keystone Blue costs. I wish that the US would get universal coverage. I would go back to practicing medicine in a heartbeat if tort reform was enacted and the threat of medical malpractice was mitigated in a government run health care system.

No comments:

Post a Comment