Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Red Heart Bear

Just finished the most adorable little bear from a Red Heart pattern, using Aran Fleck as the bear color (it's a pool-ar bear) and various scraps of other acrylics for the bathing suit and accessories. Very cute and I'm definitely not an amigurumi fan. The ears were the hardest part but I hobbled something together that looks ear-like enough for me. Pictures to follow.

Update: As promised, here's my bear. I modified the ears and bow. The directions were clear, but I couldn't get either to look right. I love the rubber ducky swim ring! I did make the pail, but not the fish.
For you Red Heart fans, you'll recognize the bear is Aran Fleck, my favorite RHSS color. The other colors were just miscellaneous acrylics that I had lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment